Meticulous preparation, dedicated efforts and consistence perseverance helped bring laurels to Meenakshi World School as students passed with flowering colours in IGCSE, AS and A Levels Examinations held in February/March 2018. This year 15 students appeared for the IGCSE and 11 students appeared for AS and A levels. The following students brought commendable laurels for the school.
- Abhay Jain and Mustafa Arsiwala got A in Physics - AS Level
- Gargi Sinsinwar got A in Economics - A Level
- Saaniya Zehra Husaini secured A* in English and A in Chemistry - IGCSE
- Himanshu Yadav secured A* in Biology, A* in Chemistry, A* in Physics and A in Mathematics – IGCSE
- Karan Adhikary secured A in Global Perspective - IGCSE
- Ritu Bhati got A* in Hindi - IGCSE
- Monika Raghav, Kashish Kapri, Prince Yadav secured A in Hindi - IGCSE
On behalf of everyone at Meenakshi World School, we congratulate all the students and their parents for giving us all the reasons to rejoice and cherish the months of hard work. We hope the students continue with their hard work and always keep shining in the glory of achievements.