OVERVIEW OF HOSTEL FACILITY
Home away from home…………………………
A 5 star boarding facility has been set up at L – 32/4, M.G. Road, DLF Phase II, Gurugram - 122002 for catering to the needs of National as well as International students. We intend to give students a home away from home feeling wherein providing a comfortable learning space shall be our first priority.
- The boarding is equipped with amenities that will help students live comfortably. Assistance in studies, multi cuisine food and leisure activities shall form a part of the daily routine of the boarders alongside their everyday timetables at school.
- Hostel Warden, House Parents and other staff members shall ensure complete comfort of the students. They shall supervise the requirements of the students, ensuring apt time management and monitoring their games and outings.
- The rooms are spacious with fulfilling flow of natural light and fresh air.
- Excellent furnishings for all the rooms have been done which include beds, wardrobes, desks, chairs, lights, fans, bookshelves and AC
- Experienced kitchen staff shall prepare tasty and healthy meals for students.
- A full time nurse shall be taking care of the health and diet of boarders alongside any medical emergencies that may arise.
- Activities such as indoor games, gym, yoga, language training etc shall form a part of the everyday routine of the boarders.
- City tour, mall visits, movies, outstation tours etc shall keep boarders engaged on weekends and holidays too.
- House Parent makes sure of getting students’ daily Homework done at hostel in the evening hours. She is responsible to co-ordinate with subject educators at School for individual student’s academic progress and requirement.
- Weekly report of each student is sent to individual parent mentioning the curricular and co-curricular activities held for the entire week.